Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2009 6:01 PM by LUCKIEST

    How to go about resigning as the president of a corporation?

    hdog2201 Newbie
      In July I became partners with my good friend in a corperation to wholesale cars in the state of Indiana. I was given the title of President and he was given the title of vice president. We were each given 500 shares. Everything between us is great however due to financial reasons I can't help with my end. We both understand this and we want to give my shares to him and have him be the president and me nothing. I spoke with the person in Indiana that help me set everything up and he told me to fill out a form called corporate minutes which would give my shares to him, but I really don't know what that is. He said I could find it online or have an accountant draw one up. Any help would be great! Thanks