Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2009 3:33 PM by bm911tax

    How do I change my coporation to be inactive?

    azula999 Newbie
      My corporation was registered in Delaware but doing business in California. The corporation has not be active for 2 years. How do I place it in the inactive status so I do not have to pay the $800 every year?