Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 11, 2009 10:06 AM by phanio


    Harold Newbie
      Any other ideas for Business start up funding for Real-Estate investing our welcomed as well!
        • Re: Lending
          phanio Pioneer
          Most real estate lender will only fund about 50% to 60% for investor (non-onwer occupied) property. Might network locally and seek and investor to cover the other 40% to 50%.

          Business Money Today