You can use these steps to create a blue print of sorts to determine which of these principles are successful.
· Pack Mentality – Prove your popularity to your customer base and others will want to make similar purchases as well.
· Scarcity – Customers want what they can’t get. Convincing interested buyers that the product or service you offer will not be readily on hand can increase their desire to purchase.
· Authority – Demonstrate your expertise and customers will be more confident in purchasing your wares.
· Commitment – When a customer appreciates a product or service they will most likely return to purchase these things again.
· Reciprocity – Customers feel the need to return gestures by purchasing items they receive discounts or special deals on.
Can you share a few of your tips and tricks for getting that sale? What is the mental medium that works best between you and your customers? How do you adapt to your customers changing needs? ~Moderator Mel
Join our small community for expert insights, insider tips, and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.Get Started Become A Member
Now that you’re a member of the community, spice up your profile by adding photos, a custom avatar, information about your small busines, and much more.View Profile
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.