You can pick a background checking service based on the size and type of the business you own. There are two types of background check services to choose from:
Full service – Provides a comprehensive report, may take several days, adheres to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Online – Offer DIY searches, not as comprehensive, instant results, do not necessarily comply with FCRA guidelines.
Here are a few rules to keep in mind when searching for a background checking service:
· Of course, the cost of necessary services should be on budget.
· Will they cater to your company’s needs with a package deal?
· Whether the background check is defined as a criminal or a verification search.
· Are the reports easily accessible and easy to read and understand?
· The length of time it takes to get results.
· Are the company’s customer service agents helpful?
· Did you notice any complaints with the Better Business Bureau?
· Do they offer other services such as drug testing or I-9 verification?
A quick online search will show you a very long list of these companies and a summary of the pros and cons that detail their services and customer experiences. ~Moderator Mel
We’re getting a new address, a new name, and a new look - and a whole lot more.Learn more Learn more
We’re getting a new address, a new name, and a new look - and a whole lot more.Learn more
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.