Welcome to the community Akshay!
Does anyone have some guidance on how to promote a blog?
1. Write high-quality content that provides helpful information to the people you want to attract to your blog.
2. Set up professional profiles at social media sites like FaceBook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
3. Share the content you wrote to your blog in a targeted way. For instance; On Twitter, FaceBook and Google+, using #hashtags helps. Twitter may be discontinuing hashtags, but use them while they are there to get your content in front of the right people.
4. Make sure you have a way to generate leads and sales once they get to your blog. Do it in an unobtrusive way. No popups.
If you add a link to your blog, I can give you more tips. Or if you prefer, go to my profile and contact me for a free 15 minute consultation.
Great suggestions seoservicepro. Thanks so much for sharing.
Reddit can be a traffic gold mine for tech blogs if the content is actually high quality/unique and you're willing to do a few weeks of social engineering (or none at all if you're a major brand ).
Thanks all for providing me unique tips and guides to get more traffic for my tech blog.
You can promote your blog by various ways, Follow these below points:
- First optimize you blog in SEO sense
- Submit it into some niche directories
- Try to do some guest posting in other niche blogs
- Make your content Epic So People need to share
- Try to write a controversial article in you niche technology
- Regularly submit in on popular SN websites Like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit etc..
- Share your blog post in some good content duration website like scoop.it
- Make a visual Infographics that bring new visitors
- Ask some influential bloggers to link to your posts
- Participate in Online niche forums.
Great suggestions, Rahul! Thanks for sharing.
Hi akshaypatel, you've received a lot of great advice here. Please be sure to let us know which methods you've chosen to promote you blog. We'd be interested to see how it's working for you, as well as read any new updates you have made.