Thanks for sharing your valuable thought. All the point you mention above regarding website design are absolutely correct. The website should be responsive and should contain relevant information.
Great one , truly I like your post as it a really useful and the tips provided by you are really great making the idea and approach towards towards eCommerce site very clear and effective , the points are really clear and useful , thanks for sharing.
Website design plays a vital role in building an ecommerce business. It is not only logo or signature that defines your identity, but a good website that speaks for your brand.
And while designing such websites two main factor should be consider one is creativity and other is user friendliness.
A successful ecommerce websites needs to be carefully planned and implemented. Here are some tips that help you to design customer based website that will draw more traffic and conversion:
- 1. User Friendly Navigation
- 2. Optimize both for mobile and desktop platforms.
- 3. Use Shopping Cart
- 4. Use Search Functions
- 5. Use Call To action Buttons
- 6. Reliable Checkout Page
- 7. Products description
- 8. Use of High Quality Images.
- 9. Inclusion of Products Review
- 10. Contact Information
- 11. Usability: Usability is the most important factor as it decides how user will interact.
Always consider above points while desingning a ecommerce website design.