Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 20, 2013 9:40 AM by Moderator Melinda

    International trading/ consulting business - licensing requirement

    nataliewu Wayfarer



      I am currently starting an international trading/ consulting business. My business model will be connecting buyers and vendors internationally and domestically and I will earn the finder's fees. Also, I will be making a profit when there is a price difference between the buying and selling price.


      my questions are:

      1. Other than setting up an LLC, do I need to apply any licenses like international trading license, resale certificate or other required licenses?

      2. what is the proper way to record the transactions? Sales order? PO?

      3. Are there anything I need to pay attention?


      much thanks!