Here is my Executive Summery, so far.
This plan was created for the investment company 'Resilient Asset Management' that buys other
companies and investments, and creates investment products to raise capital. Resilient may sell
hard assets or facilitate the sale of other assets for a fee. We have very little office equipment
to maintain so overhead is low. The business model holds short-term or long-term assets and
waits for them to appreciate.
The Resilient team:
1. Purchase, improve and resell assets.
2. Purchase, transport and resell lumber.
Secure the name at the county clerk's office.
Register on-line with the state.
Exchange tax ID numbers with the other parties involved.
Print and exchange ST-3 form
Collect a fee for transportation of goods and products.
Move lumber and deliver creates
Leverage the balance sheet cash to invest in proprietary assets.
Use credit and the time cash is in the checking account wisely.
1. Move lumber from Home Depot to the wood shop to be cut.
2. Transport the finished shipping creates from the wood shop to location of the machine shop.
3. Deliver some tools sold on-line.
4. Purchase a high quality ETF with a low expense ratio.