Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 14, 2012 1:58 PM by InsuranceBroker

    Insurance for mobile dance school

    Dancemoves Adventurer

      I just started a mobile dance school and have 2 schools that I go to a tach dance. My question is do I need insurance and if so what kind? I looked up dance insurance and they apply to dance schools that have students coming to them, I don't I go to the students. Any suggestions on what to do?

        • Re: Insurance for mobile dance school
          InsuranceBroker Adventurer

          You need a specialized general liability insurance policy.  Your primary exposure is the slip and fall and the injuries of the participants.  In most cases specialized policies tend to cost $1,250 - $2,500 or more in annual premium. A simple general liability policy will not protect you properly.  You may be able to find something more affordable from an association which groups dance instructors.  Try to find an association for your industry and search there.


          Good luck!

          1 of 1 people found this helpful