Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 20, 2011 5:36 PM by matias

    Work as an inspector in USA for companies abroad

    Luidgi Newbie

      I have been living in USA since May/09 with VISA L-2 (EAD approved). I graduated in Electrical Engineering in my original country. I would like to start a small business in order to perform "good inspection service" for some companies from my original country. In fact these companies buy goods in USA and need someone to inspect these products before shipping. Do you know if I need some special License to perform this activity in USA since it is a technical service ? Engineering entity or something similar ? or is there some law about this subject ?