How The Traveling Group got started

Version 2

    After 15 years in IT I changed careers to be a stay at home mom. Anyone who thinks that is easy is well...uneducated about what that takes. It was one of the best things that I could have done for my child. Well, now I have to figure out how I can pay 10-30K a year for college. I was looking and after being out of the industry and with all the lay-offs, I had to start over. Not that I didn't keep up my knowledge in the industry, I have to prove myself all over again. Certification training and testing is majorly expensive. I was looking for an answer.

     

    Along came a friend who, after many years in the construction industry, had found an answer, WorldVentures. Let me tell you, a change in careers at this stage of my live was not what I was looking for, but after seeing that it is a MLM and in a $7Trillion industry (now $8 Trillion and growing).

     

    Why a MLM? Multi-level marketing or network marketing is a great way to make money in a down economy. They even have business degree plans in college around the industry because of the power of it. More millionaires are made through MLMs than any other industry. Now under 30% of those who join a MLM are successful, but if you look at the statistics, there are major reasons the other 70% are not successful. First, you have to work this business like any other business and I was not scared about working hard, but I have never worked with a MLM concept, nor am I a salesperson. That leads me to the second reason that the other 70% fail, education. How do I "market"? What does it take to work the "market"? I have been approached by friends that have been in other MLMs and frankly, I didn't like what I saw. The key is education. Training with WorldVentures and with Rovia are world-class. I have gone through training in the IT industry and I have never seen training that is this good. Not just a "rah rah" session, but real live nuts and bolts training with real results. But again I didn't have the money to "train" in IT, how much was this going to cost? What I found was that the training was a 10th of the cost of training in IT. In fact, the people that go through the training earn an average of 5% more than those who choose not to participate in it. Can you do it without paying for the training? Yes, but not as easily. It is important to be around the leaders in the company, and even more important to have them help you personally with building your business. I have always believed in the philosophy that is portrayed by this quote from Woodrow Wilson, "You are not here to merely make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand." It is refreshing to find a company that shares that kind of philosophy.

     

    Leisure travel is the most exciting industry out there. How many people did I know that wanted to vacation more? It had been years since I have been able to even think that I could sit on a beach for a week and relax. Don't get me wrong, my spouse has worked VERY hard to support my family and we have been very lucky. After seeing several friends and co-workers being let go from jobs that they had been in decades, it makes you wander if you should have only one stream of income. I don't want to be one of the statistics and I want to retire in a few years with my husband. WorldVentures came along at a great time for me.

     

    Why WorldVentures? Why not other travel companies? I chose WV because they are debt-free and growing exponentially. Why? How? Well the answer to that is Rovia. Rovia is WorldVentures travel agency. It has a proprietary travel search engine that searches 3 of the 4 GDS portals that are out there (Appollo, Sabre, and Amadeus) and they will search the 4th by the end of the year. What does that mean to the non techie? The best industry prices. They also have taken frustration out of booking online by adding 24/7 customer service help right on the web site. Preferred customers are given last minute deals, $200K airline travel insurance with each ticket booked, 30 minutes toward concierge service while on your trip, and more. Leisure travel consultants get a travel site that they can earn travel commissions on, 24/7 concierge service, roadside assistance (4 incidents per year), and more. WorldVentures representatives get a marketing website, back-office management systems, and even access to group health insurance rates. To top it all off, you can get all your money back in less than six sales. There are no other business systems that are this easy to share.