Despite their concerns, entrepreneurs remain largely optimistic about their business outlook, with revenue forecasts, growth and hiring plans holding steady since the fall of 2018.
The bi-annual Small Business Owner Report, conducted by Bank of America, explores the concerns, aspirations and perspectives of small business owners throughout the U.S. and across 10 major cities. The spring report explores a range of topics important to the constantly evolving small business landscape. Some important insights from this report explore:
- Strong business growth indicators despite shifts in economic confidence
- Divided opinions on how major policy issues are impacting business
- Small business owners planning for the unexpected
- The pros and cons of online reviews
- Barebottle Brewing Co. Client Profile
For additional insights, see the Small Business Owner Report infographic below. For a complete, in-depth look at the insights of the nation’s small business owners, download the Spring 2019 Bank of America Business Advantage Small Business Owner Report here.