As a company that serves local business owners and customers, Bank of America Merchant Services is proud to join with American Express as a corporate supporter of Small
Business Saturday® this Nov. 24.
Small Business Saturday was founded by American Express in 2010 to help strengthen local economies. Today,
it’s a holiday shopping tradition and part of a nationwide Shop Small® movement dedicated to uniting communities and supporting all kinds of small businesses. From the corner store to your favorite diner to a trendy online boutique, it’s unique small businesses like yours that help local communities stay vibrant.
Participating in Small Business Saturday is a great way to reach new customers and help promote your business. Here are some ideas for getting involved on Nov. 24:
- Let your customers know that you plan to participate in Small Business Saturday. Visit ShopSmall.com/Participate for customized marketing materials for your storefront, website, and social networks for free.
- Transform your store to help your business make an impression. While supplies last, order free merchandise courtesy of American Express.
- Connect with your community. Contact your local chamber of commerce to see how your business can participate in Small Business Saturday events and promotions.
- You can also help attract more customers by displaying signage on your storefront or website. You’ll show Card Members you accept American Express and that you’re ready for their business. Get your free signage at americanexpress.com/signage.
- And if you accept American Express® Cards, your business could get recommended to potential customers. In 2017, over 15 million people received recommendations on where to shop.* Learn more here.
Not sure if you’re set up to accept American Express® Cards? Call 800.430.7161 and we can help.
It’s a privilege to support you on Small Business Saturday and serve you every day of the year. We hope you will join us and participate on Nov. 24.
The external links provided above will take you to a third party's website that is not sponsored or endorsed by Bank of America Merchant Services.
*Based on an analysis of American Express merchant recommendations in 2017.
©2018 Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of and licensed by their respective owners. Merchant Services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and its representative Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is not a bank, does not offer bank deposits, and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency.